Make a Pledge - We need you to complete this form to pledge your help in donating cash, products or volunteering to get more kids on bikes. Make your pledge here: https://goo.gl/forms/sZbWsBeh1PKKj7Kv2
Join the Leadership Teams - We need you to join our League Development, Team Development, Program Development, Venue and Fundraising teams. We also need coaches, assistance coaches, and ride leaders. Volunteer for one or more roles here: https://goo.gl/forms/CCCYDpiEiFcTeisX2
Next up is a Portland-region meetup, to be held on Monday, March 20, 6-7:30pm, at Velo Cult. We will show part of the inspirational Singletrack High movie, discuss the NICA racing league bid, and 2017 youth mtb events and goals.
Hello mountain bike supporters,
My road trip around the state is happening this week and next! I hope that we will have a bunch of new supporters, ideas and momentum from these four meetups, and then from the Portland meetup being planned for later this month or early March.
1. Road Trip: Bend Meetup - We are meeting this Thursday, Feb. 16, 6-8pm, at Cog Wild (upstairs behind Pine Mtn Sports). Here is the Eventbrite invite, please forward to your contacts in the area!
2. Road Trip: Eugene Meetup - We are meeting this Saturday, Feb. 18, 4-6pm, at the River House Outdoor Center. Here is the Evenbrite invite, please forward to your contacts in the area!
3. Road Trip: Oakridge Meetup - Ben Beamer and I will be meeting with a few others on Friday, Feb. 17, date and location TBD, but likely at Brewers Union. No formal invite for this, but let your Oakridge contacts know, and invite them to email Robert: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call my cell at: 971.221.3321.
4. Road Trip: Hood River Meetup - Rafe Lehner and I will be meeting with others on Tuesday, Feb. 21, 6-8pm, location TBD. No formal invite for this, but let your Hood River-area contacts know, and invite them to email Robert: email@example.com, or call my cell at: 971.221.3321.
5. Meetup: Portland - We will meet at Lumberyard or Velo Cult, date and time TBD, sometime in late February or early March. Portland-area supporters, let me know if you would like to help organize this one! Robert: firstname.lastname@example.org, or 503.289.0441.
Hope to see you all at one of these events! Until next time...
Look for us on Facebook and Twitter for up to date information about the Oregon youth mountain biking effort, and click on "Oregon NICA League" above for updates on our progress with the NICA Oregon race league application.